What did you learn about using postproduction technologies (iMovie, Adobe Premier, Audacity, sound equipment, etc.)? A: I learned a lot about the following stated for example I was using iMovie for a short period of my editing which was for my Rough Cut, and during the process I was trying to figure out how am I going to make these couple shots I have look good not knowing iMovie specialize in trailers of some sort so than they had everyth ing mapped out the only thing I had to do was enter pictures of the cast, names, and the shots I had and it evolved into a masterpiece it even came with sound of their own which matched with the genre I was making. For the end of my editing process, I used WeVideo I wasn't so advanced with it, but I had to learn throughout the process how things work and stuff like that for example I didn’t know how to do voiceovers, and how to keep the voiceovers from overlapping until I started to play around wi...
How are you using the editing process to create a coherent meaning from your collection of shots? Focus on meaning-making throughout the process A: I'm using the editing process in multiple ways for example I'm using WeVideo and iMovie which is helping me throughout my process of editing and creating my f ilm . Me placing the different shots in the editing source helps give me ideas and see what I'm getting myself into and what I can change and fix. With me editing and looking through my shots I'm seeking to make meaning and grab the audience attention, I don’t want my audience watching my film and wondering why I put that there because it doesn’t make sense and have no meaning. By doing that the I allow the film to flow continuously without any problems or humps. What kind of technology did you use during the process? A: The technology I used to...
What kinds of transitions, effects, and titles are you using? Why? A: The type of transitions I'm using are ones that don’t catch the audience eye, but some do, for example in my film I used dissolve, fade, and swipe transitions because that was provided by the editing source and it’s a meaning behind it, it goes with the film. The effects in the film are involving the cast and what they're saying to each other, the green screen which helped a lot because my cast members wouldn’t travel. The reason why m y title is Superbad Remix is because the stuff the cast do is bad for teenagers and the stereotypes are remix/reversed. What kinds of sounds do you need to add? How are you doing so? A: During the process of editing and filming I didn’t need to add any sound because it was provided by iMovie which helped a lot, how I did so was by using the iMovie trailer feature, that came with sound a...
Comments
Post a Comment