Hyajah's Answered/Questions Stage 5 #3

 What kinds of transitions, effects, and titles are you using? Why? 

A: The type of transitions I'm using are ones that don’t catch the audience eye, but some do, for example in my film I used dissolve, fade, and swipe transitions because that was provided by the editing source and it’s a meaning behind it, it goes with the film. The effects in the film are involving the cast and what they're saying to each other, the green screen which helped a lot because my cast members wouldn’t travel. The reason why my title is Superbad Remix is because the stuff the cast do is bad for teenagers and the stereotypes are remix/reversed. 

What kinds of sounds do you need to add? How are you doing so? 

A: During the process of editing and filming I didn’t need to add any sound because it was provided by iMovie which helped a lot, how I did so was by using the iMovie trailer feature, that came with sound automatically. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyajah's Question/Answered Stage#4