What kinds of transitions, effects, and titles are you using? Why? A: The type of transitions I'm using are ones that don’t catch the audience eye, but some do, for example in my film I used dissolve, fade, and swipe transitions because that was provided by the editing source and it’s a meaning behind it, it goes with the film. The effects in the film are involving the cast and what they're saying to each other, the green screen which helped a lot because my cast members wouldn’t travel. The reason why m y title is Superbad Remix is because the stuff the cast do is bad for teenagers and the stereotypes are remix/reversed. What kinds of sounds do you need to add? How are you doing so? A: During the process of editing and filming I didn’t need to add any sound because it was provided by iMovie which helped a lot, how I did so was by using the iMovie trailer feature, that came with sound a...
How are you using the editing process to create a coherent meaning from your collection of shots? Focus on meaning-making throughout the process A: I'm using the editing process in multiple ways for example I'm using WeVideo and iMovie which is helping me throughout my process of editing and creating my f ilm . Me placing the different shots in the editing source helps give me ideas and see what I'm getting myself into and what I can change and fix. With me editing and looking through my shots I'm seeking to make meaning and grab the audience attention, I don’t want my audience watching my film and wondering why I put that there because it doesn’t make sense and have no meaning. By doing that the I allow the film to flow continuously without any problems or humps. What kind of technology did you use during the process? A: The technology I used to...
What kind of technology did you use during the process? The technology I used to bring everything together would be my phone, microphone , and computer. The reason I’ll be using my phone Is because it contributes to my film in many ways for example , when I use my phone, I am able to get the right shots and angles . Each take will take time and I will have to retake each shot a couple times so I can use the good ones. The reason for the microphone is because it contributes to audio for example, the characters talking in the film, sound effect, and backg round effects without that they’ll be no film you’ll basically watching people acting. What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)? I’ve learned multiple things about cameras and lights for example throughout my process watching films and learning about...
Comments
Post a Comment