How are you using the editing process to create a coherent meaning from your collection of shots? Focus on meaning-making throughout the process A: I'm using the editing process in multiple ways for example I'm using WeVideo and iMovie which is helping me throughout my process of editing and creating my f ilm . Me placing the different shots in the editing source helps give me ideas and see what I'm getting myself into and what I can change and fix. With me editing and looking through my shots I'm seeking to make meaning and grab the audience attention, I don’t want my audience watching my film and wondering why I put that there because it doesn’t make sense and have no meaning. By doing that the I allow the film to flow continuously without any problems or humps. What kind of technology did you use during the process? A: The technology I used to...
Do you plan to produce with a large studio or a smaller, independent production company? Why? A: I plan to produce with an independent production company, because large and small studi os is not going to feed my needs and what I'm trying to create. Independent production company will come with more benefits for example giving producers the freedom to make their own creative and financial choices outside the purview of a major studio . And I also know I will receive some kind recognition and sources also state that independent film companies have in common is their ability to distribute their movie and Independent movie companies, therefore, tend to work more on the funding, budget, and distribution of the movie. I’ll love an independent company because I love free will and being able to do what I feel like would grab my audience's attention and being able to switch up stereotypes . How will your choice of production c...
What did you learn about using postproduction technologies (iMovie, Adobe Premier, Audacity, sound equipment, etc.)? A: I learned a lot about the following stated for example I was using iMovie for a short period of my editing which was for my Rough Cut, and during the process I was trying to figure out how am I going to make these couple shots I have look good not knowing iMovie specialize in trailers of some sort so than they had everyth ing mapped out the only thing I had to do was enter pictures of the cast, names, and the shots I had and it evolved into a masterpiece it even came with sound of their own which matched with the genre I was making. For the end of my editing process, I used WeVideo I wasn't so advanced with it, but I had to learn throughout the process how things work and stuff like that for example I didn’t know how to do voiceovers, and how to keep the voiceovers from overlapping until I started to play around wi...
Comments
Post a Comment