Hyajah's Answered/Questions Stage 5 #1

 How are you using the editing process to create a coherent meaning from your collection of shots? Focus on meaning-making throughout the process 

A: I'm using the editing process in multiple ways for example I'm using WeVideo and iMovie which is helping me throughout my process of editing and creating my film. Me placing the different shots in the editing source helps give me ideas and see what I'm getting myself into and what I can change and fix. With me editing and looking through my shots I'm seeking to make meaning and grab the audience attention, I don’t want my audience watching my film and wondering why I put that there because it doesn’t make sense and have no meaning. By doing that the I allow the film to flow continuously without any problems or humps. 

What kind of technology did you use during the process? 

A: The technology I used to bring everything together would be my phone, microphone, and computer. The reason I’ll be using my phone Is because it contributes to my film in many ways for example, when I use my phone, I am able to get the right shots and angles. Each take will take time and I will have to retake each shot a couple times so I can use the good ones.  The reason for the microphone is because it contributes to audio for example, the characters talking in the film, sound effect, and background effects without that they’ll be no film you’ll basically watching people acting.   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyajah's Answered/Questions Stage 5 #3

Hyajah's Question/Answered Stage#4