Hyajah's Question/Answered Stage#4

 What kind of technology did you use during the process? 

The technology I used to bring everything together would be my phone, microphone, and computer. The reason I’ll be using my phone Is because it contributes to my film in many ways for example, when I use my phone, I am able to get the right shots and angles. Each take will take time and I will have to retake each shot a couple times so I can use the good ones.  The reason for the microphone is because it contributes to audio for example, the characters talking in the film, sound effect, and background effects without that they’ll be no film you’ll basically watching people acting. 


What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)? 

I’ve learned multiple things about cameras and lights for example throughout my process watching films and learning about films, it teaches me that light can affect the film big time not only the film but angles and creating the structure. And the same for cameras it can affect the film big time if the angles are not correct for example, dolly-in, dolly-out, over the shoulder shots etc.  


Did you consult any sources to learn how to use your equipment (YouTube tutorials, etc.)? 

No, I haven't it's all up too common knowledge I have from using social media and other platforms. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyajah's Answered/Questions Stage 5 #3